We’re sorry if we sound like a broken record but our customers can’t seem to get enough of what you do, system developers! That’s why we’re looking to add 1 – 2 developers to our team. We’ve written a long wish list, but we’re aware that we necessarily won’t get everything we want. Anyway, here’s the stuff we’re looking for:
- C#, Java, PHP, Unity skills
- Maybe even some Azure, AWS and SharePoint experience
- Front and back-end development, preferably the agile kind
- At least one (1) human language
- Maybe even some scrum experience (if you don’t have it, there’s always scruum for improvement)
- Social skills and a terrible sense of humor (maybe you even enjoyed the awful pun above)
A little bit about us
At Gambit, we digitize to make things easier. Our business-oriented apps and third party integrations make every work day better than the previous one. Our growing team currently consists of twenty-five developers, designers and managers. As well as a bunch of cute dogs. Although they do lack some work morale. The dogs that is, not the humans.
Working at Gambit
We like to balance hard work with good times. Creating a positive work environment is one of our driving factors. That’s why we always meet up every now and then outside of work to barbeque, watch a movie or play Dungeons & Dragons.
Our offices are located in Vaasa and Varkaus, and hopefully really soon in Mariehamn and Pietarsaari. You would have the option of working in any of our offices so hopefully one of these locations sounds as appealing to you as they do to us. The positions can be either part or full time depending on your skill level. The start date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.