We’re looking to add an Embedded Developer to our ever-growing team. The position would require some on-site work at our customers in the Vaasa region but mostly at our offices in either Vaasa or Pietarsaari, depending on what works best for you.
So what kind of skills are we looking for? We thought you’d never ask! Well actually we did. So we wrote them down for you. You’ll find all the details in this nifty little list below.
- Experience working with Real Time Operating Systems, fieldbus protocols and micro controllers
- Experience in real-time software design, hardware/software interactions
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- 1 to 3 years of experience developing embedded software
- C/C++, Python, PLC and LabVIEW.
- At least one (1) human language
- Maybe even some scrum experience (if you don’t have it, there’s always scruum for improvement)
- Some level of social skills and preferably a terrible sense of humor (maybe you even enjoyed the awful pun above)
A little bit about us
At Gambit, we digitize to make things easier. Our business-oriented apps and third party integrations make every work day better than the previous one. Our growing team currently consists of twenty-one developers, designers and managers. As well as a bunch of cute dogs. Although they do lack some work morale. The dogs that is, not the humans.
Working at Gambit
We like to balance hard work with good times. Creating a positive work environment is one of our driving factors. That’s why we always meet up every now and then outside of work to barbeque, watch a movie or play Dungeons & Dragons.
Our office is located in Runsoria Business Park in Vaasa. We have the best lunch in town, video games, a ping pong table and there’s also a gym in the building (or so we’ve been told).
That’s right up my alley, what now?
If you want to be a part of our nerdy, jolly bunch – send your applications or get in touch with Office Manager Emma Granholm at +358 (0) 50 408 3075 or firstname.lastname (at) gambitgroup.fi.
The positions can be either part or full time depending on your skill level. The start date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.