We’re noticing an increased demand from our customers in developing for all kinds of iUnits and hence we’re looking for an iOS specialist to join our development team! Seeing that Christmas is just around the corner, we’ve written a long wish list with the stuff we’re looking for:
- At least two years of experience developing apps for iOS
- That means you know your way around Swift, Objective-C and Apple SDKs
- Understanding of App store releases and general Apple development guidelines
- You realize that iOS is superior to Android but you still keep it respectful and professional to your Android loving friends and colleagues
- Fluency in at least one (1) human language
- Maybe even some scrum experience (if you don’t have it, there’s always scruum for improvement)
- Social skills and a terrible sense of humor (maybe you even enjoyed the awful pun above)
A little bit about us
At Gambit, we digitize to make things easier. Our business-oriented apps and third party integrations make every work day better than the previous one. Our growing team currently consists of twenty-five developers, designers and managers. As well as a bunch of cute dogs. Although they do lack some work morale. The dogs that is, not the humans.
Working at Gambit
We like to balance hard work with good times. Creating a positive work environment is one of our driving factors. That’s why we always meet up every now and then outside of work to barbeque, watch a movie or play Dungeons & Dragons.
Our offices are located in Vaasa and Varkaus. You could work from either location for this position, just not from both at the same time. (wait what?) The start date is flexible but preferably as soon as possible.
That’s right up my alley, what now?
If you want to be a part of our nerdy, jolly bunch – send your applications or get in touch with Office Manager Emma Granholm at +358 (0) 50 4083 075 or firstname.lastname (at) gambitgroup.fi.