Gambit Quantic supports businesses to become data-driven by offering business intelligence, machine-learning expertise and state-of-the-art data integrations. We do this by providing high-end consulting services and tailored software solutions.
In this role, you would collect internal and external client data and use it to develop and create Business Intelligence applications for various areas of our customers’ businesses, such as financial, manufacturing and HR. The ideal candidate is analytical, has a genuine interest in data processing and can easily comprehend complex entireties. If you are used to using figures, reports and analytics tools that’s a big plus.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Locating, analysing, and verifying data.
- Spotting trends and areas for client purposes.
- Developing KPI:s that identify critical business development for our clients.
- Managing BI projects from start to finish.
- Meetings with involved stakeholders to present findings that support decision-making.
- Working with data analytics tools and visualization platforms.
- Supporting and collaborating with colleagues on a daily basis.
- Guarantying security and confidentiality of all material related to BI operations.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in data analytics, computer science or economics.
- Preferably a background (3-5 years) within data or business intelligence.
- Skills in data mining, business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik or similar), data processing frameworks and report writing.
- Insights in automation, machine learning and database management.
- Capability to utilize different technologies, such as SQL, RPA, NLP, API:s and data visualization platforms.
- A business-minded attitude towards data and the opportunities it offers companies.
- Great analytical expertise, critical thinking skills and a genuine interest in data.
- A solution-oriented mindset and ability to comprehend the big picture.
- Very good collaboration and leadership qualities.
- Great presentation skills and a customer-oriented mindset.
Joining our crew
In your role as BI Developer, you would enjoy the support of the entire Gambit organization with a high-profile and experienced sales team. We can, together with Gambit, offer a positive work environment, low hierarchy, strong brand recognition and fantastic and fun colleagues. Your work location would be Runsor, Vaasa or Pietarsaari.
Perks and benefits
Get some more information about the perks and benefits at Gambit.
SalaryA competitive salary is the starting point for all our employees.
Smartum benefitsLunch or culture and exercise benefits from all Smartum locations.
Health insuranceCovers everything from doctor’s appointments to medicine and operations.
Certifications and trainingGrow professionally with certifications and training relevant to your position.
ConferencesFind inspiration and new ideas at tech conferences around the world.
Quarterly parties and retreatsHave a blast while getting to know your co-workers a little bit better.
Coffee, fruit and snacksEverything you need for a great day at the office is free of charge.
Finder's feeAny employee who finds a new employee will receive a monetary bonus.
If you are up for the challenge, please use this form to send us your application. The position will be filled when we find the right person so send us your application as soon as possible and we’ll get back to you! If you have questions, you are welcome to contact our Head of Data Science Daniel Djupsjöbacka (phone: 040 824 8988, email: daniel.djupsjobacka(at)gambitgroup.fi).