As our Account Manager you will be working in a team together with our System Developers, representing Gambit towards customers and stakeholders, and ensuring that the solutions are implemented on time and in accordance with the planned specifications. You will be keeping an eye on the System Developers’ workload, guiding them forward and enabling smooth communication between them, customers and stakeholders. Integrations, backlog grooming, additional sales, work progress reports and project meetings will be natural parts of your daily tasks.
Are you still with us? Great!
Now follows our not so modest wish list (we know!), hopefully you tick at least some of the boxes.
For best success rate, it would be good if you:
- are solution-oriented, communicative and organized
- pay attention to details but can also comprehend the big picture
- can communicate business requirements so both customer and System Developers understand
- have good written and spoken English, Swedish and/or Finnish
- possess knowledge and understanding of product development and management
- have the ability to think outside the box
- have capability to adjust technical discussions to match customers’ and stakeholders’ levels of understanding
- possess technical understanding of the implementation that is done in Azure, .NET, C#, SQL and DevOps to make sure the System Developers are on the right track
A little bit about us
At Gambit, we digitize to make things easier. Our business-oriented apps and third party integrations make every work day better than the previous one. Our growing team currently consists of thirty-something developers, designers and managers. As well as a bunch of cute dogs. Although they do lack some work morale. The dogs that is, not the humans.
Working at Gambit
Creating a positive work environment is one of our driving factors. That’s why we always meet up every now and then outside of work to barbeque, watch a movie or play Dungeons & Dragons (or we used to, before you know what happened…).
Our offices are located in Vaasa, Pietarsaari and Varkaus, for this position you’d be working from our headquarters in Vaasa or from our brand new (well almost) office in Pietarsaari. Both locations offer tasty lunch alternatives and most importantly – wonderful colleagues (yes, available at all locations!).
That’s right up my alley, what now?
If this sounds interesting, please use this form to send us… well, for example your application, questions or anything else, and we’ll get back to you pronto!